Love pork tenderloins but don’t know how to cook them? If you do then don’t worry! This article will teach you how to do that with just a few easy steps to make. In case you are planning to invite friends over, roasting pork tenderloins can do the trick and if you want to know how to prepare and cook this meat, here’s a good recipe to follow.
You will need:
- Three cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to enhance the flavor
- A tablespoon of dried rosemary
- Half a cup of white wine
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- About 2 pounds of boneless pork tenderloin roast
- Take the pork loins and wash them clean. Remove excess water by draining them and pat them dry with paper towel.
- Before seasoning, make sure to preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Now take the garlic, salt and pepper and mix them together. Crush the garlic and make a sticky paste with the pepper and salt.
- Take a knife and pierce the meat. Place the garlic paste into this meat opening. If there are any paste mixture left, rub it all over the pork loin along with olive oil.
- Place the pork in a roasting pan and then into the oven. Roast the pork for about an hour or until the meat is no longer pink in color. Make sure to turn the meat every 20 minutes and baste it with the liquids in the pan.
- Remove the pork loins and place them in a platter. Take the white wine and add it to the pan where you have roasted the meat. Stir the wine to loosen the brown bits at the bottom of the pan. This will serve as your sauce to the roasted pork loin.
To know if the meat is done, insert a meat thermometer. If the reading says 145 degrees then the meat is already cooked through. And this is how to cook a pork tenderloin by roasting. Best serve with mashed potatoes, pasta or rice and enjoy!