Do you want a better smoker than what you have right now? If you do then you are in luck! In this Masterbuilt 20077615 Digital Electric Smoker with Window and Bonus Pack, 30″ review, we will talk about this smoker and how it can be of service to you. Here are some important details that you should take note of, check out this article!
Creating the perfect smoked meat is not that easy. You need to find a good and reliable smoker for that and if you happen to be doing just that then you can always rely on the Masterbuilt 20077615 as it can create the best smoked meats that you’ve ever had in your life. So if you are ready and interested to know more about this smoker, all you have to do is take note of these important details.
Getting to Know this Baby
Compared to gas or charcoaled smokers, an electric grill is more convenient to use. All you have to do is to plug it in and let it do the job. However, it is important that you operate outside for safe use. Now when it comes to electric smokers, you can count on the Masterbuilt 20077615 electric smoker. It measures 19.7 inches by 20.3 inches by 32.1 inches with a cooking space of 721 square inches. This means you have enough space to cook smoked food for about 10 people the least and is very ideal for big events or gatherings. It also includes a drip pan that can catch all the juices from the food you are cooking. It is also designed well so you can clean it easily and fast.
In case you want to smoke veggies or meat, this smoker can get it done as it has low temperatures that can go for a long period of time. It is powered by 800-watts and can heat up to 275 degrees F. That goes to show that you can choose your temperature choice depending on the type of food you are cooking. Plus it comes with a RF remote that gives you full control of this smoker. You can choose what temperature, how long you need to smoke the food you are cooking and turn on/off the smoker. So basically, there is no under or over cooked meals with this smoker! It also comes with a digital LED display that is colored blue so it is much easier to tell the time especially when you are out in the yard preparing meals.
- A 800-watt heating element
- It also comes with a smoker cover and recipe CD that you can use
- Built-in meat probe
If you want to know why we love this smoker, here are some good reasons why you should:
- It’s sold at a reasonable price.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s lightweight.
- It built to be stable and durable. This is because the smoker is built from strong materials and has a full-foam insulation to keep heating consistent and even.
- The racks are chrome coated.
- Heats faster than others.
- It can cook large amounts of meat.
- Uses wood chips. The Masterbuilt made sure that this smoker has excellent wooden chip loading system so you are guaranteed that the heat is great for this smoker.
- A good 4 cups of wood chips can last for 5 hours or more.
- It’s very easy to move around since it has rear wheels.
The Bad Side
- The only thing you will be having a hard time with this smoker is the digital controls. They are somewhat lacking or inaccurate at times and are made with flimsier materials. Because of this you might have to find a decent meat thermometer to help you when you are cooking.
All in all, this smoker performs well. If you want something that can give you an “old fashioned taste” of wooden chips then this is the best smoker to use. It’s excellent when cooking at low temperatures, thanks to the chrome coated racks that it came along with. Although the digital controls are not always reliable, it is still an easy pick if you are looking for something that is cheap yet functioning. If you are new to smoking meats then you can also consider this as your practice smoker. Once you get a hang of smoking then you can always switch to a better smoker. All in all, this is a smoker that can guarantee you results despite a few minor flaws. We hope that you find this Masterbuilt 20077615 Digital Electric Smoker with Window and Bonus Pack, 30″ review insightful, enjoy cooking!