If you love spending time in your backyard cooking then you know that you need to have the proper tools to enjoy cooking outdoors. One of the best ways to spend time outdoors is smoking meat using a smoker and only the best kind of smoker should be used to come up with the best tasting smoked meats. Now when it comes to smokers, Masterbuilt are one of the best brands of electric smoker sold in the market today.
Don’t get me wrong but if you don’t know what kind of smoker you are looking for, chances are, shopping for one can be overwhelming. Out of the many brands in the market today, one stands out best and these are electric smokers done by Masterbuilt. In this article, we will tackle the basics and we will teach you how to pick the best kind of smoker so you can get your money’s worth.
This Masterbuilt electric smoker review will teach you everything you need to know about Masterbuilt smokers and if you are ready, all you have to do is go through this article.
Electric smokers are great addition to your kitchen appliance. They are easy to use and make your smoke meat even easier to cook. Now if you are new to shopping electric smokers, don’t worry. You are not alone in this boat as there are so many people out there who don’t know what to do when they are shopping for electric smokers. However, there are five things that you need to remember when you are choosing the best smoker:
- Choose a brand that is well-known for their electric smokers. Masterbuilt is one of the many popular electric smokers in the market. The company earned its reputation for building one of the most reliable smokers in the country. They are known for their slick designs and durable smokers. So if you have to pick one brand, Masterbuilt would be your first choice.
- Choose an electric smoker that is trusted or recommended by many customers. Find a product that has more positive reviews from the customers who already used the product. This way you can get a glimpse as to how they work. The more positive reviews, the better.
- Choose one that is within your budget range. If you are only working on a certain budget then narrow your search down within the money you have. There are plenty of electric smokers out there that are affordable but work impressively.
- Choose one that has all the function you need. There are smokers that seemed “complicated” to use but if you don’t like hassles when cooking, find one that is easy to operate.
- Choose one that contains warranty. In cases of damage or replacement, warranty is needed. Find something that has warranty so you can have your money’s worth.
Masterbuilt Electric Smokers Features
When it comes to performance, the Masterbuilt is one of the best. This is because it has certain features that other smokers don’t have. They also perform well and is made from durable materials. Among the best features of this smokers are:
- The handheld remote control – the Masterbuilt electric smoker is designed with a remote control that is very easy to use. It can be used to adjust the temperature and time of the smoker and at the same time controls the light inside the smoker.
- It has an accurate meat thermometer – you don’t have to worry about the temperature of the meat you are cooking as the thermometer designed in this smoker is on point with other thermometers and all you have to do is push the button to read how hot your meat is.
- It is designed to be well-insulated – Masterbuilt electric smokers are built with very good insulation which can reach any desired temperature in just a matter of minutes.
- It is designed to be durable – Masterbuilt smokers are designed to be durable, well-built and solid. You can say that this can last for many years just as long as you handle it with care.
Other features include the built-in viewing window as well as built-in meat temperature. It also has wheels so you can easily transport it anywhere around your house. The blue LED display is also designed in the smoker so you can see the timer, meat and internal temperature. It has 900 square inches of space so you can place all kind of meats you would like to cook. The door is also designed with locks so you can ensure the smoky flavor and keep the heat inside.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use and clean.
- Lightweight and easy to transport around.
- Easy to operate.
- Spacious to use.
- The viewing window isn't great as you can’t clearly see what’s inside.
As you see, Masterbuilt is indeed one of the best electric smokers in the market today. You can choose other brands of course but if you want your money’s worth then invest in this electric smoker. I hope you find this Masterbuilt electric smoker review helpful.