Another trusted name in the field of electric smokers is no other than Char-Broil. This company who is also known for making one of the best electric smokers is carefully crafting their products to be more competitive in the market.
One of their products that got people talking is their Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker and in order to know more about what we are talking about, here’s what you need to know.
Charming Char-Broil Features
Enjoy more of your smoked meats with Char-Broil as it is designed with only the best features. It’s large smoking chamber is perfect for those who are looking to cook for their family and friends. Check out the other features of this smoker.
- It has a 505 square inch cooking space which is good for those who have a small number of family members. It’s not too big nor too small so it’s just perfect to use!
- The smoker comes with three adjustable cooking grates that are also chrome coated. This way it’s a lot easier to clean the grates in case meat does stick to it.
- The wood chip and water pan is made of porcelain material. That alone tells you that it’s durable.
- The handles of this smoker is also chrome plate. This way it’s easier to lift the smoker even if it’s still in use. You don’t have to worry about burning your palms that’s for sure!
- There is also a temperature gauge added to this smoker. It’s easier to use to as it comes with bezel.
- In case you did a lot of cooking in the smoker, don’t worry. It’s easy to clean even if grease is everywhere.
- You can choose to set the temperature for this smoker from 160 to 225 degrees. This way you can cook your smoked meats just the way you like it.
- It can also be used outdoors so even if it’s winter and you feel like cooking smoked meats, setting up this baby is not a problem even in winter.
- The whole exterior part of the model is made of steel materials. So you know for a fact that it is a durable smoker.
- It runs on 1,500 watt heating element so it can definitely cook meat thoroughly.
The Pros and Cons
In order to cook the perfect smoked meat, it is important that the smoker you have is not mediocre. Char-broil is an expert when it comes to smoking meats but of course, that doesn’t mean that they have flaws. Now in order to see if this is the smoker you need, here are the pros and cons of using the Char-Broil vertical electric smoker.
- It easily heats up.
- It’s easy to use and operate.
- It’s a good size for an average sized family.
- The temperature’s easy to control.
- The performance is consistent.
- It’s sold at a price you can afford.
- It’s easy to assemble.
- Cleaning is a piece of cake.
- It doesn’t require much to start up.
- It’s a good investment.
- It’s made with durable and sturdy materials.
- It’s double-walled and can insulate heat very well.
- The temperature works great too.
- The heating element tends to break after a few uses.
- Customers also complained about the wobbly legs of this smoker.
Anyone in their right mind would do their homework when it comes to electric smokers. This way no one spends money on something that they don’t like. Now if you are a first time electric smoker user, you should do the same too. You cannot buy the first smoker you see and say it is what you want without tinkering around it.
You need to read a few Char-Broil Vertical Electric Smoker review as well so you can determine which ones can give you the best deal for your money. You might be a newbie to electric smokers but don’t let it be the reason why you can’t distinguish which smokers can cook meat well and which ones can’t. There are plenty of reviews out there to read and not to mention recommendations from customers. So you might as well do your part and read on it.
Char-Broil is an excellent brand of electric smokers. They have been creating smokers for years and have been one of the favorites among veterans in smoking meats. They are sold at an affordable price, it can cook meat well, it’s easy to clean, safe to use and is recommended by customers! So if you want to invest in a reliable appliance, this is the smoker you need. Let the cooking begin!