Tenderloins are great to cook. The time it takes them to cook might differ depending on what recipe you are going to use. However if you are going to cook pork tenderloin by marinade then it might not take long to cook it. So if you want to know how long to cook pork tenderloin by marinating it first then you need to read this article and prepare all the ingredients.
You will need:
- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Two pork tenderloin or about ¾ pounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A pinch of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Two tablespoons of sherry
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- Wash and clean the pork tenderloins well. Pat dry with the use of paper towels. Set them aside and prepare the other ingredients.
- In a bowl or resealable plastic bag, pour the soy sauce, sherry, oil, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add also the dried onion and garlic powder. Mix them well if you are using the bowl but if you are using a plastic bag, shake them so they mix together.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the boil or plastic bag. Make sure all sides are coated well. Seal the bag or cover the bowl well.
- Place the marinade in the fridge for about 6 to 12 hours.
- To cook the pork tenderloin, preheat the grill first.
- Brush the grill with oil lightly and place the pork in the grill.
- Cook the pork tenderloins for about 20 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve with sliced medallions and serve with rice, pasta or bread.
Keep in mind that the recipe you choose will determine the time it will take to cook the pork tenderloin. In this recipe, a marinated and grill pork tenderloin takes about 20 minutes to fully cook through. You can also try other recipes and see how long it will take for this meat to cook. Happy cooking!