Love the thought of eating lobster tail but hesitant about your restaurant bill? If you are then you can cook lobster tails within your kitchen! Although it is a good idea to just go to a restaurant and order lobster tails, it could be expensive at times and if you are looking for ways to save money from going to a restaurant then you can always try cooking lobster tails at home. If you are looking for the right recipe and procedure as to how you can do it, this article will teach how to cook a lobster tail at a lesser price. So if you are ready, here are the steps and ingredients that you need to follow.
You will need:
- Two whole tails of lobster (or as many as you want)
- Half a cup of melted butter
- Half a teaspoon of paprika
- One lemon sliced into wedges
- Ground white pepper
- In order to cook your lobster tails, make sure to preheat the broiler first to 350 degrees.
- Clean the lobster tail by washing it under running water. Rinse it well and remove any excess water.
- Take a baking sheet and place the lobster tails. With the use of a sharp knife or shears, cut the top part of the tail shells lengthwise.
- Pull the shells apart but not too wide. Add the paprika, butter as well as the white pepper and salt. This will serve as the tails’ seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet in the broiler and cook the lobster tails until they become light brown in color or until the shells are no longer reddish in color.
- Check also the lobster’s meat, they are usually done when they turn opaque. This usually cooks for 10 minutes.
- Once the lobster tails are done, add the lemon wedges as garnish. Best serve hot.